300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need interview with LEO

Hello I'm a high school student on my senior year. I am planing on joining the South Carolina Highway Patrol and wanted to ask a few questions pretaining to law enforcement. I've had much advice on how to approach the law enforcment career. I was wanting to work for SCHP dispatch and try and obtain my criminal justice degree while I work at the ages 19-21. But I'd like to ask several LEOs about what you all think I should do? Secondly I'm doing a career project for my english class and this is the career that I chosen and I need three sources of information. I've been to the South Carolina Highway Patrol website and got all the needed information. I also have spoken to my Law Emforcement instructor, Mr. Ettari and got his personal views of being a LEO and things he could have dont prior to becoming a LEO. So if anyone is willing I would apperciate someone to send me a private message or would send me a Yahoo IM so I can take about ten minutes out of your day and ask a few questions.
    Yahoo ID: [email protected]
    -Nathan Rice

I really need this interview if anyone is willing to help me.

Comment

Fuzz I added you on Yahoo IM...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4364 users online. 296 members and 4068 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X