• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you actually...

...pay this, or what would you do?
    How do you go about it?

fail owned pwned pictures
    http://failblog.org/

Offiicial police vehicles are exempt from alot of laws while on official business.
    Illegal parking is one of them.
    I got nothing for now

Comment

My police car can park in fire lanes, on side walks, in front of no parking signs, in the middle of an intersection, on the fast lane of a 3 lane highway, in the grass, on a foot ball field, in employee only parking, across 3 parking spots, double and triple parked, in front of a meter thats expired and even left wheel to the curb because it is a police car and it will park however it feels like it. IF someone for some strange reason got a hair up there what not and put a ticket on it I would laugh, rip it up, and throw it away becasue the only thing that can happen for nonpayment of parking fines is a flag being placed on your registration so you cannot renew it without paying. Emergency vehicles registraion NEVER expires and you cannot flag it. SO na na na na na

However I do HIGHLY frown upon ANYONE parking in hanicapped (unless you are) and in front of fire hydrants (unless your a big red truck).
      Last edited by TazedYaBro; 09-07-2008, 08:06 PM.
      The greatest misconception in police work that gets more officers killed is alot of cops are still taught to use the "minimum force necessary". In reality a true professional will always resort to the "Maximum Allowable Force" to resolve a situation. They mean the same thing, however one is a restriction and the other is an empowerment.

Comment

Well that makes a lot of sense, thanks!

Comment

Putting a parking ticket on a popo car is always a fun prank... that's probably all it was.

Comment

Maybe it is not a parking ticket at all! It could be a note from an admirer or from a friend. Since it is illegible, don't jump to conclusions.
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

We've been told we'll be responsible for any parking tickets that are placed on our patrol cars if we aren't on official business. This was primarily because cops were doing weird parking jobs around the court house.
              I miss you, Dave.
              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

About the only place I won't park (other than in a disabled space) is in front of the Federal Building in Downtown L.A. - they WILL TOW your po-lice car
                LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6138 users online. 326 members and 5812 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X