Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pennsylvania Part Time Police Academies...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Part Time Police Academies...

As going to a Full time academy while trying to pay bills really doesnt work out unless your living at home with mom and dad yet or you really wanna be dead tired to make it....I currently work 2nd shift, however that can be changed whenever the ours might be for the academy...

So far I believe I found Lackawanna College as well as Montgomery County....Any others that you guys might know about for me to look into?

I could be wrong, but I think Shippensburg had part-time a few years back. Not sure if they still do or not. You may want to repost in the PA section, probably get better answers. If going full time on your own, you won't be allowed to work and MUST have health insurance
    Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

Dude,

I worked fulltime night shift at the DOC while going to the academy from 8am to 5pm mon-fri.

I was dead tired but I wanted it so I buckled down for 6 months.

I believe Lackawanna does, and I take updates at their academy, in fact I will be there a few days next month to get re-certified.

Great guys and instructors.

You can make it work if you really want it bad enough!

G-man
      1*

Comment

Originally posted by G-MAN View Post
        I believe Lackawanna does
        Scranton and Hazelton both offer part time. The part time Act 120 program consists of 2 nights a week 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM and Saturday or Sunday 8 AM to 4:30 PM and lasts about 12 months.
        Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 306 members and 5107 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X