300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston PD questions.

Well, it is still years away from now but I think I want to go to MIT after i graduate from highschool. After I graduate from MIT, I think I will be a Boston cop. But the problem is that I also want to go to Harvard Law School.

So is it possible to work as a cop and go to a law school at the same time? Are there any night classes in Harvard? Can Boston cops choose when to work (night or day time)?

You have to take the MA Civil Service test, but you also have to have MA residency first.

Anywho, stop posting pointless questions. And yes, you CAN go to school while being a police officer.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Go to the Harvard law school website and see if they have a part-time night program.

Comment

Nothing like spending $250,000 on education and becoming a cop.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Are you a Vet?
          If not, please try again later..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4500 users online. 226 members and 4274 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X