Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you drive you patrol car to Mexico?

I heard that some small creepy departments allow their officers to drive their patrol cars home.

Can you still drive the patrol car when you are away on vacation? Can you drive it to other states or Mexico or Canada?

How about unmarked cars? If you are from a small department that allows you to drive your patrol car home, can you drive your UNMARKED patrol car to other states, Mexico or Cnada?

YOU DON'T CARRY A HANDGUN, A SHOTGUN OR A PEPPER SPRAY. YOU NOT NOT EVEN DRESSED IN YOUR UNIFORM. YOU JUST DRIVE THE CAR TO MEXICO OR CANADA. WHAT HAPPENS?
    Last edited by pujolshomerun; 08-26-2008, 06:16 AM.

I thought this one got banned?
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

many large agencies, not just small creepy ones, let you take your car home.

Comment

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
        you can do whatever you want as long as you dont get caught. but the answer is no.
        ...and it's a federal law, not just local policy.
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

I have G3 painted black and I fly all over the counrty on the tax payers dollar. Its so much fun.

Comment

???????????????
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Banned

But he's back with a new account with a slight name variation.....

Bye, bye TROLL
              "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

OH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.......NO!!!!!!!!!

I dont feel like spending the rest of my life in a Mexican jail......
                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

They will point many guns at you, take your vehicle, your gun and stick you in a jail cell. You DO NOT ever cross the border........ that is one of the first things I do with my trainees. We make a trip to the border and I show them the turnarounds so that when they are in a pursuit going to the border they dont screw up.

Comment

Uh, yea..... I thought this kid was long gone...
                    1*

Comment

Originally posted by pujolshomerun View Post
                      I heard that some small creepy departments allow their officers to drive their patrol cars home.

Can you still drive the patrol car when you are away on vacation? Can you drive it to other states or Mexico or Canada?

How about unmarked cars? If you are from a small department that allows you to drive your patrol car home, can you drive your UNMARKED patrol car to other states, Mexico or Cnada?
                      just exactly how old are you?

Comment

No feeding the troll. Get out while you can.
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Is it OK if a CREEPY HOBO is driving the patrol car?
                          Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Of course you can. If anyone gives you any lip about it you just open up with your patrol M-60...
                            "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Has anyone thought about this baseball players last name?
                              Poo Holes.
                              Albert Pooholes
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4418 users online. 252 members and 4166 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X