X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
    Get the front half of a CVPI! With Grill lights and make it look like it crashed into your room... Now if that wouldn't pull in badge bunnies... Nothing will!
    Now that would seem like I'm jerking off outside of the police station. Err, Lt Dangle jerking out there. It was him..

I figured I'd get replies like this and a few people would see it my way.

Leave a comment:

• ChopperCopper
    replied
    ^^^old people

Leave a comment:

• Ralph8119
    replied
    Ooops!!

Kid you put those lamps in you're room and I'll guarantee you major headaches, the brain can't take those blinking, flashing lights!

Leave a comment:

• Hoosier_Boy
    replied
    Get the front half of a CVPI! With Grill lights and make it look like it crashed into your room... Now if that wouldn't pull in badge bunnies... Nothing will!

Leave a comment:

• K9Tom
    replied
    You can get a teardrop light at Farm and Fleet, or possibly other farm supply stores. The one at farm and fleet comes with an amber lens as well as a red and blue lens. This would be cheaper for you, let you have the light but not be overkill like a lightbar. Have fun and enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    Yea, fireball teardrop!

Leave a comment:

• rgv_cop
    replied
    As a kid, I was a big fan of the single red light from Starsky and Hutch.

Leave a comment:

• ChopperCopper
    replied
    And y'all thought the kid was making a shrine.

A SHRINE TO BADGE BUNNIES!

Leave a comment:

• Hoosier_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by jb5722
    maybe he wants the light bar to attract badge bunny's.
    I had rope lights in my bedroom in college... I can't imagine how much action I would've gotten with a full light bar in my room... DAMN! Why didn't I think of that!

Good Idea taylor you sly devil you!

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    I bought an old teardrop light off of Galls.com for $40 some... You can buy the amber and get the colored lenses seperately.

Leave a comment:

• -918-
    replied
    Most retail/wholesale vendors wont sell to non-LEO. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, knock yourself out

Leave a comment:

• LT Dangle
    replied
    Originally posted by ChopperCopper View Post
    The kid wants a light bar in his room. He's not sitting outside the police station and jerking off.

Geesh.
    I didn't know anyone saw me!

Leave a comment:

• ChopperCopper
    replied
    The kid wants a light bar in his room. He's not sitting outside the police station and jerking off.

Geesh.

Leave a comment:

• ChopperCopper
    replied
    ^^^party pooper

Leave a comment:

• Kycop28
    replied
    Keep a Computer in your room and download Police Lights as your screen saver and turn off your bedroom lights. Save you $. Also, yeah you are young and want to be Po PO but think of when you get old enough and when PD's start researching your past and talking to friends, I don't think they want to hear that you had basically a "shrine" to Law Enforcement. The best Cops are usually ther ones who love their job and enjoy doing what we do, last thing a PD wants is an eager, excited young cop on the streets who LOVES the Purty lights, lol. Yeah you are young, but 13 is in my personal opnion too old to do this. Become an Explorer (if U already are not) and make it a point to know cops in your area. If you see something and help out, they will remember when you're old enough to apply. Good luck with getting hired on when our older.
    Last edited by Kycop28; 08-25-2008, 09:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3507 users online. 265 members and 3242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X