Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all the trolls claiming to be Canadian now?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are all the trolls claiming to be Canadian now?

I can't figure if they're anti-Canada or anti-Police.

I would prefer if they would just post dumb responses to other threads than to keep asking questions so stupid that it takes the fun out of it.

Anyone who has used the internet for it's intended purpose knows that Canadian women are hot. Did he/they get rejected by one or is he/they just trying to throw us off?

(My wife=Canadian and hot)

(Oh and Hot is the best thing I could come up with to remain g-rated because of the silly filters on here)
    "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

"Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance." Oscar Wilde.
    “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Originally posted by 10-31Mike View Post

I would prefer if they would just post dumb responses to other threads than to keep asking questions so stupid that it takes the fun out of it.

Anyone who has used the internet for it's intended purpose knows that Canadian women are hot. Did he/they get rejected by one or is he/they just trying to throw us off?

(Oh and Hot is the best thing I could come up with to remain g-rated because of the silly filters on here)
      now now! Me=Canadian AND hot?

Comment

Canadians can't really be trolls...up here the water is always frozen under the bridges...year round....really! Trust me, I work for the Govt and I'm here to help you eh?

Comment

Canadian proxy servers?

Comment

hahahahaha! thank you, I needed the laugh.

Comment

Because their already deported!!
              Take care and stay safe!
              Ralph8119
              A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
              sigpic
              http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
              http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
              http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
              http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Group 29 View Post
                Canadian proxy servers?

I need one of those. Then I can post what I really want to say.

I just can't figure out if I'm getting a good deal or not. I went to Canada about 15ish years ago and gas was like 35 cents. Seemed like a good deal till I got my credit card statement.

Stupid metric system and exchange rate, if they keep it up they'll never be a state.

Comment

^^ Canadian pennies are awesome. Or are they quarters? Damn....

Comment

Am I the only one scratching their head and wondering, "WTF?!?!"
                    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
                      Am I the only one scratching their head and wondering, "WTF?!?!"
                      What? You don't drink? Cut me some slack. I'm tired of people monday morning quarterbacking my posts.

Comment

What? You don't drink? Cut me some slack. I'm tired of people monday morning quarterbacking my posts.

Never mind. Just read your profile. You probably don't drink.

The original idea was that certian people claiming to be from Canada were asking really stupid questions and I was trying to defend Canada. Because it's the Americian thing to do.
                        Last edited by 10-31Mike; 08-30-2008, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Also this is the first time I ever quoted myself in a post.

Then followed up with another post to point out I just quoted myself.

Comment

Canada is a fine country. Very beautiful with a lot of natural resources. We should annex them and send the Frenchies packin.
                            The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Sweetie, I think we tried that around 1812 and they sent our collective arses packin'.
                              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5880 users online. 322 members and 5558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X