X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your thoughts on this

http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=1&id=42843

PANAMA CITY, Fla. --

Bay County Sheriff's deputies were forced to use a Taser to subdue an escaped emu named Plop-Plop. The large female bird escaped from a farm last weekend and on Monday, she holed up with some horses and goats in a pen.

When deputies arrived, the emu "went kind of crazy," said Sheriff's deputy Randolph Grob.

The deputies didn't want the bird to hurt itself or them, so the used the Taser stun gun to immobilize Plop-Plop.

The emu was brought to the Bay County Animal Control Center, where she has made a full recovery. The bird's owner is expected to take her home soon.

__________________________________________________ ________

Since I live here, I just thought i'd ask what you thought about this. I fell out of my chair laughing, poor emu... but it was pretty hilarious to read an emu named plop plop took the ride.

i don't get your question. what kind of response are you expecting? it worked, we use tasers on animals all the time in the US.
    Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Oh my gosh I would have paid to see that.

Comment

Like the Ostrich, Emus can be nasty and dangerous. Their kicks are savage! I wouldn't want to try to wrestle with one.
        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Yeah they can be nasty.... I just thought it was hilarious, any emu named plop plop...

Comment

we had an officer put an emu in a headlock years ago to keep it from escaping until the ower could get there. he ended up killing it!
            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3461 users online. 157 members and 3304 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X