Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braces

Hey Guys,
    I have a feeling that this question is a first. I am currently in the application process for Howard County, MD. all I have left is my Psych and Medical. I have an appointment with the Orthodontist next Week, and there's a strong possibility that I may be getting braces. Do any of you guys know police officers with braces?? I'm a little concerned about it, thanks

Not allowed at all, matter in fact my Dept just turned someone down with them.
    Why do people think they have the right not to listen when they are told to roll a window down or unlock a door?

Comment

I hear the metal detectors that law enforcement have to be around on a constant basis at the courthouses and such can cause to radiation when dealing with excessive exposure to braces. Just a rumor I decided to start.
      "Valor would cease to be a virtue, if there were no injustice." -Agesilaus the Great

Comment

Hahaha, well, at least everyone's sense of humor is alive and well.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you have them on or not, IF you have EVER had them, you can not be a police officer in most locations.

Comment

You may want to avaoid this type, I just have a feeling that you will have a mental breakdown if you show up looking like this

Comment

We have a sergeant with braces. He's had them for years.
              In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
                never arrested a perp with braces... maybe cuz they cant steal them!
                That and you need more than 4 teeth to make them effective
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

buy those braces made out of gold so you can look bling bling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2527 users online. 123 members and 2404 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X