300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of "Badge Bunny"

Sorry if this has already been covered but, I didn't want to spend an entire day searching for the definition (according to LEs - not Google or Webster's Dictionary) of a badge bunny or swimming through a vast amount of previous threads: (these questions are in response to another thread that hasn't definded this term/title/label yet but is very interesting to read through)

1.) What exactly qualifies a person as a badge bunny?

So far my understanding is: any person who is not an LE & is friendly with a cop, whether the intention is to persue any type or relationship with them - friendship, fling, marriage, or otherwise.

Then there's the catch 22....

2.) It seems if they're not the above then they are percieved as disliking cops?

I am neither, but I am very VERY confused....

3.) Can/should a person be friendly & say "hi" to a police officer without being taken as either?

4.) Is it appropriate to engage in conversation while they are on duty - but only out of friendliness?

(I have a lot of questions, sorry - I'm just trying to learn a thing or 2).
    Last edited by CoffeeRoll; 08-18-2008, 01:24 AM.

It's a chick who likes to date cops. Who actually looks for cops to date.

It happens in the Military a lot. Some chicks will only date military guys. The need a dad for their 4 kids who have no medical care!

Comment

"Holster Sniffers"
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
      that we are all that stands between
      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Your understanding of the term is off. To qualify for badge bunny status you must be looking for a relationship with a police officer that involves intimacy. Just saying hello or being friendly does not qualify.
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

KC is correct. A badge bunny is a woman who pursues cops for the purpose of dating/intimate relationships. Merely saying hello is not enough. Dating ONE cop isn't enough. IMHO, it's not hard to spot one.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mabbottusmc View Post
            It happens in the Military a lot. Some chicks will only date military guys.
            I believe the term we used was "barracks whore."

Doesn't sound as nice as "Badge Bunny", but stiil the same thing...
            Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
            --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

Howsa bout "Badge Polisher"

Or "Stank Rank n File"

"Roll call Lover"
              "Polyester wanter"
              I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                KC is correct. A badge bunny is a woman who pursues cops for the purpose of dating/intimate relationships. Merely saying hello is not enough. Dating ONE cop isn't enough. IMHO, it's not hard to spot one.
                Really? Way day at?
                sigpic
                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

A badge bunny is a chick who goes around banging cops just because they are cops.

Not that it's a bad thing, but there are diseases now that you can't cure with a pill or shot. The 70s must have been great.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Badge Bunnies (aka Doughnut Dollies) are the chicks that get passed around from cop to cop because "they like men who have training." At least that has been my experience.
                    There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.
                    William Halsey

Comment

I could give you a better answer if you indicated in your profile if you were female or not.

I'm assuming you are based on the pictures.

If thats the case, and since you're in VA I can give you a private one on one training session at your convenience.

If you accept, then that makes you a badge bunny.
                      "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

aka..."Lightbar Humpers"
                        sigpic"To punish and enslave"

Comment

I'd like to say hola!

O.k. living in South America, we have Gringo Bunnies here!!
                          Take care and stay safe!
                          Ralph8119
                          A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                          sigpic
                          http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                          http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
                          http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                          http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph8119 View Post
                            O.k. living in South America, we have Gringo Bunnies here!!
                            "Hola, meester - are joo looking for a senorita?"
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

A Double Rum & Coke Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                              "Hola, meester - are joo looking for a senorita?"
                              How did you know they call me meester here?
                              I've got my Gringo Bunnies set up already bro!
                              Take care and stay safe!
                              Ralph8119
                              A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                              sigpic
                              http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                              http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
                              http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                              http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4546 users online. 238 members and 4308 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X