300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

my friend is getting into the wrong stuff and by wrong i mean drugs guns and stuff like that, "the thug life", as he likes to call it so what is the maximum charge for a minor in possession of a firearm legal or illegal, hopefully the charges from VA but anywhere will be fine, just want a understanding
    If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
    To do our country loss; and if to live,
    The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
    God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more....

......But we in it shall be remembered-
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother.

-St. Crispen's Day Speech
    William Shakespeare, 1599

Death! Haha Jk!

Comment

Minor in possession of a gun, is pretty bad. Maybe a year or 2 in jail. MUCH more if its stolen.
      If he has the ability to obtain a permit but just dones't have one, then its not bad, at least in PA.
      But if he is a minor then he cant even get a permit, then its bad. See above^
      Thug life, REAL thug life ends pretty early. Wannabe thugs grow up and sometimes become productive members of society.
      Ask him if "Would you like fries with that, or supersize this" is his career goal
      I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man View Post
        Minor in possession of a gun, is pretty bad. Maybe a year or 2 in jail. MUCH more if its stolen.
        If he has the ability to obtain a permit but just dones't have one, then its not bad, at least in PA.
        But if he is a minor then he cant even get a permit, then its bad. See above^
        Thug life, REAL thug life ends pretty early. Wannabe thugs grow up and sometimes become productive members of society.
        Ask him if "Would you like fries with that, or supersize this" is his career goal
        laws must be a lot different down there!
        summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by JLee View Post
          laws must be a lot different down there!
          sad to say but the reality is NOT what the minimums are.
          I had a robbery with a gun one time, it was supposed to be a 5 yr. min. on the gun alone, kid was able to plead to 3.5-5 yrs.
          I think he was out in 4 or so, pribably bigger and badder then ever.
          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man View Post
            sad to say but the reality is NOT what the minimums are.
            I had a robbery with a gun one time, it was supposed to be a 5 yr. min. on the gun alone, kid was able to plead to 3.5-5 yrs.
            I think he was out in 4 or so, pribably bigger and badder then ever.
            I was speaking on the other side of the spectrum- without another crime committed, you're not going to get a felony conviction for merely possessing a firearm.

But hey, this is New Hampshire...when the Secret Service was clearing the high school for a presidential visit...and when rifles were found in students' vehicles in the parking lot, no one up here was surprised- it was, after all, hunting season!
            summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by JLee View Post
              and when rifles were found in students' vehicles in the parking lot, no one up here was surprised- it was, after all, hunting season!
              That's the way it SHOULD be. Unfortunately around here the only hunting being done involves other people. A minor with a gun in Ca is supposed to be at least a trip to juvenile hall or camp time.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

"Death! Haha Jk!"

HAHAHAHAHA
                Me in the Sunshine State

10-8store.com

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!"

Comment

A year of community control.

Comment

Well by your friend getting into that life my advise drop him like a bad habit. He's not your friend and will only drag you down. Trust me Ive been there. I'm gonna make a assumption that you want to be a cop someday. Well take it from me. When I was younger I fell into a bad crowd and did some stupid stuff. and what it get me. Nothing. So I left all my "Wannabe Thug," (ICP listening dumb kids crying for attention) and when I came back theyre all burned out, poor living in cat sh#% nasty homes with cracked out girlfriends and theyre not your friend cause when you put on that badge your friendship ment NOTHING to them. He's probally too gone save yourself the trouble. Focus on what your doing with your life and your choices not his. And thats my 2 cents.
                    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 351 members and 5953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X