300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Guys I Have A Good One

I stay in a country type of area in Mebane NC. Now anyway I use to work at this car wash (tips are great) and Local Police Come through all the time to get thier car washed. Coincidentally yet unconnected I've found Law enforcement to
    be the best tippers, maybe because they get a discounted wash I dunno. But the point is. There is this 15 year old girl who works the front counter at the wash on the weekends.... 15 mind you. NC LAWs apply. Well This one cop comes around a lot He even stopped on the road when I was walking home one day and gave me a ride home in his cruiser. We were chatting and he subject turned towards that girl somehow and he announced that she is his girlfriend!

He seems to pull up from a distance a lot and just watch the carwash too in a really creepy way. This guy is 26 years old and an officer. But He's in a relationship with a 15 year old who iVe seen him pick up from there in plainclothes quite often

There is no way this is legal is it?

Look, Kids! Big Ben....Parlament!!!!!!!
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

uh yeah tea party revolution and all that

but what do you think about the statutory actions of this guy?

Comment

Is it illegal for a 26 year old man to pick up a 15 year old girl in a car? No. Not even in NC.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

What about staying the night at his house and having a sexual relationship thats
          highly illegal

Comment

hmmm seems like no one wants to touch this one. Just as well.

hypocricy is an amazing look

Comment

That's not what you asked. Still not illegal to stay at someone's house. You're now stretching this to be more.

Why not simply ask if a 26 year old can legally have sex with a 15 year old. No, they can't.

Stop with the drama and what ifs and ask what you want to know.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bpayne101 View Post
                hmmm seems like no one wants to touch this one. Just as well.

hypocricy is an amazing look
                You're struting around with stupidy as yours, dear. Complements your eyes.
                sigpic

Comment

Seems Like I hit nerve huh? LOL

Comment

I think you got your answer ---- 26 (adult) dating a 15 (child) yr old ---- no he can't. got a problem with it? Call the PD. Next question...........

Comment

sorry don't snitch on people I just wanted to know for my own info

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bpayne101 View Post
                        Seems Like I hit nerve huh? LOL

Yes. My tolerace for ignorance has been tested.

Have you stopped having sex with the 15 year old yet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
                          I think you got your answer ---- 26 (adult) dating a 15 (child) yr old ---- no he can't. got a problem with it? Call the PD. Next question...........
                          Last I checked, any laws would be relevant only to sexual activity, not to 'being in company of', 'dating', etc. From what's described in the OP, I don't see how it's illegal. Not saying that it's a good idea, but to my knowledge not illegal.
                          summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by JLee View Post
                            Last I checked, any laws would be relevant only to sexual activity, not to 'being in company of', 'dating', etc. From what's described in the OP, I don't see how it's illegal. Not saying that it's a good idea, but to my knowledge not illegal.
                            "In the company of" --- you're right. But when the officer 'fessed up to being the girl's boyfriend & his "staking out" of the carwash, it warrants at least an inquiry. If this officer (assuming it's all true) came to the aid of YOUR teenage daughter, would you feel comfortable?

Comment

mmmmhmmm where is the ignorance at miss? by asking a question and responding to your responses that is ignorance. Well to finish the story This guy started acting really crazy when rumors floated around that this same 15 year old was sleeping with the manager of the carwash who is like 37. I don't know if thats true but at the risk of making this sound like a jerry springer episode last I
                              talked to her when I saw her at walmart she was 2 months pregnant with said officers baby. I'm sure it won't be reported because Her parents are "ok" with it.

and in response to whether I know or not the legality. I am well aware of most statutory penal codes pertaining to child abuse. I wanted to guage your reactions to this hence the question is this legal! we all know that it is not.
                              Yet it is humurous to see people defending the action of dating a 15 year old because its not "techincally" illegal. I'm sure that the circumstantial evidence of him being around her is not enough to warrant an investigation (to a rookie maybe) But certainly her coming up pregnant does.

In any case I don't really care that much But Im not a cop

one would think that you would though................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4319 users online. 186 members and 4133 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X