300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostitution

I live in a apartment complex. I have a neighbor who has been having a alarming amount of men of all ethnicities going to her apt throughout the day on a daily/nightly basis. She told us about 5 years ago that she works from home and gave us a trucking Co. business card with all her contacts on it. However, she is never sitting still to work. So we know her pretty well now. My wife and I begin to keep documentation of license tags and taking pics for evidence over the last month and a half. These men stay for 15min, 30min or an hour. If the client sees us, he will wait until the coast is clear before going up. When I get out of my car, some act as though they are going into another unit, then when I get inside the walk pass my window and go up the stairs. Also, some will park on the opposite end of our unit and walk down to get to our unit. About a year ago, she asked us if we had been seeing strange guys going up the steps. We told her no. We can hear them walk right to her bedroom less than 6 seconds from getting in her apt. The water runs in her bathroom right before he leaves and after he leaves, EVERY TIME! How will the police uncover this investigation? We are 100% sure she is prostituting. We have kids in the area and we are very concern with this clientele.
    Last edited by sling; 08-19-2008, 08:54 PM.

Originally posted by sling View Post
    How will the police uncover this investigation?
    When you call the non-emergency number and leave a tip for vice, probably.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

See what she will do for 20 bucks
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

If your local PD has a vice unit try and contact them and let them know what's going on....they should be able to do something....just don't be one of those people who expect results the next day.....the Vice guys are probably working more then one case so it will take time before they can take any action on your situation.

Comment

Ok guys thanks! A client has just arrived as I type. This is just ridiculous!

Comment

Vice usually, but a nice knock and talk from a uniform might do the trick. You could just tell her you don't appreciate her bringing johns into your neighborhood. Get a hotel room..........
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

How about setting up a hidden security camera and videotaping everyone who goes in and out? The equipment is pretty inexpensive. You could show the tape to the landlord and ask him to evict the tenant. Tell him that you are sending it to the police, also.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

There is no physical spot for me to set it up to view her door. That would be great if I could. We are turning the info in on Monday. I have 38 different license tags starting from July 1st until today. We got the number to the detective. She will be out very soon I am sure.

Comment

I guess I kind of have an issue with this now...its one thing to protect your neighborhood and keep bad elements out....but I take issue with putting up hidden cameras outside of her door to record who goes in or out or any other actions.

Maybe its just me but does anyone else see an issue with this?

Comment

These men stay for 15min, 30min or an hour.
                    As a favor, for me, can you ask these hour guys if they're on a special diet, or take other nutritional supplements, please?
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                      As a favor, for me, can you ask these hour guys if they're on a special diet, or take other nutritional supplements, please?
                      +1 and ask them if they are waiting for the last guy to finish? Or if they really are going at it for an hour. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                        I think it's a tiny blue pill.....

Which must suck, you have to pay to be able to, and then pay again to do it........
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

I live in a apartment complex. I have a neighbor who has been having a alarming amount of men of all ethnicities going to her apt throughout the day on a daily/nightly basis. She told us about 5 years ago that she works from home and gave us a trucking Co. business card with all her contacts on it. However, she is never sitting still to work. So we know her pretty well now. My wife and I begin to keep documentation of license tags and taking pics for evidence over the last month and a half. These men stay for 15min, 30min or an hour. If the client sees us, he will wait until the coast is clear before going up. When I get out of my car, some act as though they are going into another unit, then when I get inside the walk pass my window and go up the stairs. Also, some will park on the opposite end of our unit and walk down to get to our unit. About a year ago, she asked us if we had been seeing strange guys going up the steps. We told her no. We can hear them walk right to her bedroom less than 6 seconds from getting in her apt. The water runs in her bathroom right before he leaves and after he leaves, EVERY TIME! How will the police uncover this investigation? We are 100% sure she is getting prostituting We have kids in the area and we are very concern with this clientele.

What about the slum loard that runs your dive apartment complex??? Tell them to do something about the crack whore or you will sue them for not making an effort to "manage" their property so you and your family can live with a reasonable amount of peace and quiet..Also put up police video surveilance signs in the parking lot to scare off the customers and take some red paint and paint a great big "A" on the crack whores door..that usually works...
                          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Check Craigslist for your area for her ad, call her make an appointment, walk across the hall and surprise the $hit out of her and tell her to knock it off or the next knock will be followed by the words "POLICE ON THE GROUND!!!"

Seriously, you have her phone number already, call her up on a rouse and see what you come up with to confirm your suspicions. If you are still in GA, it is a one party notification state, you can record the call without telling her.
                            Last edited by LT Dangle; 08-16-2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I do not agree with setting up a hidden camera to record someone else's house. That is asking for a lot of trouble. I agree with forwarding the info to your local agency and letting them know how it is affecting your quality of life. I also agree with talking to the property manager to let them know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4550 users online. 309 members and 4241 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X