300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal agencies; reimbursement for martial arts or defensive tactics

Are there any federal agencies that reimburse or partially reimburse a LEO for martial arts training such as a BJJ? I am aware that many or most federal agencies have a partial reimbursement for gym memberships as part of their health and wellness programs but how my policy reads it would not include a martial arts center unless weight training and cardio equipment are included.

Are you seriously considering lateralling for a gym membership,,……?!

Comment

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
      Are you seriously considering lateralling for a gym membership,,……?!
      What are you talking about, I didn't say anything about lateraling? I included a comment about gym membership reimbursement because it could be used to reimburse for a martial arts program if the martial arts program included traditional gym equipment.

Comment

• NolaT
        NolaT commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m kidding, but seriously, how does what any other agency offer have anything to do with your situation?

Comment

Replying to: I’m kidding, but seriously, how does what any other agency offer have anything to do with your situation?

To see if there is any precedent to other agencies doing this type of reimbursement. Is there anything in federal law or a regulation that prohibits or allows for agencies to do this type of reimbursement. If it is allowed and there is a large agency or many small ones that do this, my agency might be more receptive to the idea than if no one is doing it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2566 users online. 136 members and 2430 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X