300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a training course

Hey guys, any of you know where I could possibly find a 4-8 training course / seminar on missing persons or Search & Rescue?

I have been looking online for the past week, and all Im finding are 40-80 blocks of classes. Im trying to locate 1 on the east coast, but will travle if no other options are avil. ( I need the class for my CA POST waiver )

Thanks
    "I have learned to love that which is meant to harm me, so that I can stand in the way of those who are less strong. I can take the bullets for those who aren't able to."

"Violence Is A Language Gangs Understand"

I went to a 2-day SAR course which included an element on man-tracking a few years ago at the University of Kentucky. Perhaps they are still doing similar courses.

Comment

The Civil Air Patrol offered Inland Search and Rescue in the past. I think that it was offered to BOTH law enforcement and CAP members. When I was in CAP years ago they suggested that I apply as a peace officer rather than a CAP member because I would have a better chance of getting accepted. I don't recall how many hours it is, but it might be worth looking into.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5153 users online. 282 members and 4871 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X