300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Watch

I was reading through some online news regarding another "death by tazer" report when I read about this group called "Cop Watch LA" that was founded by a crook to basically screw with the police for catching his sorry @$$.

As if we didn't already have a hard enough time doing what we do without some bleeding hearts starting more B.S. manipulating the media to hear their panzy A$ed "poor me" Bull $4!T!!!

Sorry if this is old news, I hadn't heard anything about it prior to today, but I'm a rookie. Here is the link:

www. cop watch la.org

Be prepared to be tickeded off.
    Last edited by cpratt1999; 06-12-2007, 01:57 AM. Reason: cuz
    "The world is a dangerous place; not because of those who do evil, but because of the good men that do nothing."
    -A. Einstein

“As a man thinks in his heart, so he is.”
    -(Proverbs 23:7)

Crap!

cop watch la dot org
    Last edited by cpratt1999; 06-12-2007, 01:55 AM. Reason: error
    "The world is a dangerous place; not because of those who do evil, but because of the good men that do nothing."
    -A. Einstein

“As a man thinks in his heart, so he is.”
    -(Proverbs 23:7)

Comment

Oh yeah, we out here in LA know all about this guy and his group of mental morons. They posted a video of a shooting in Compton a few years ago where one of our K9's was killed. The info posted about the handler was nothing but unadulterated BS. These folks have attempted to bait officers and deputies on more than one occasion, we know all about them, but they are probably fostering copy cat groups elsewhere. Watch your tails brothers and sisters!!!!
      Carpe Noctem

Comment

I have had first hand experience with these guys while out with LAPD serving warrants. The guy did the classic baiting (with the camera off) of spewing derogatory police hate and then would flip on the camera hoping for a reaction. He didn't get any from us...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5057 users online. 279 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X