try www.youtube.com www.ileeta.org

Leave a comment:

• dcp48
    replied
    its on utube.com also

Leave a comment:

• msgmarine
    replied
    www.lineofduty.com has a very good video. It is about 50 minutes long with several interviews of many Officers that were involved. Let the LOD stafff know that Brian sent ya over.

Leave a comment:

• steexz
    replied
    yea i can understand that.... it just sucks watching because as soon as he picked up that rifle loaded or not he would have got plugged... thats just me

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    The most common answer to that is the way we used to train. We were good at marksmanship, but weak on scenario based training where decisions need to made. The more you think about your possible responses to those scenarios, the faster you will make the correct decision when you see this unfold.

Leave a comment:

• steexz
    replied
    i hate watching this video and everytime i do it reminds me that i will go home every night, i hate monday night QB'ing stuff but everytime i see this video i just do not understand why the officer did not shoot first.... to many "ASKS" if u ask me....shame..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...yle+Dinkheller

Leave a comment:

• cstelz
    started a topic Looking for training video

Looking for training video

I know this has been posted before, but I am looking for a current link to the Kyle Dinkheller video; one that I can download. I'd like to show it to my trainees.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9659 users online. 436 members and 9223 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X