300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internationally recognized and prestigious training

Hi, guys, I would like to get training courses to Spain. I have the willingness to do my best to organize such courses in Spain, but I need to know which courses I could count with to do so. I mean, do you know which instructors or academies with enough prestige could be contacted?
    Thank you so much for your help.

Training in Spain

Try www.ntoa.org

Comment

What type of training are you looking for?
      Jerry
      "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Shooting, CQB, Military and Protection Training

I am looking for training in shooting, CQB, Executive Protection, SWAT, ... I have checked the Internet and there are a lot of courses but I need to know which of them are available to be hosted in Spain, or at least to try to do so. Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

I know of a company in Indiana that provides CQB/Edged Weapon training.

Comment

Originally posted by F250 View Post
            I know of a company in Indiana that provides CQB/Edged Weapon training.
            Would you be speaking of Tactical Response?

Comment

For firearms, CQB training, I highly recommend www.suarezinternational.com

I've taken two of his courses (Intro to Gunfighting and Close Range Gunfighting I) from Gabe Suarez and was extremely impressed. He's a no-nonsense kind of trainer, albeit very controversial.

Comment

I strongly recommend Strategos International.

Low Light courses
                Ballistic Shield
                Active Shooter
                Defensive Tactics
                Precision Rifle

Cantact Mark Warren, training director. These guys are top notch and have a host of "real world" operators as instructors.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagler View Post
                  I strongly recommend Strategos International.

Low Light courses
                  Ballistic Shield
                  Active Shooter
                  Defensive Tactics
                  Precision Rifle

Cantact Mark Warren, training director. These guys are top notch and have a host of "real world" operators as instructors.
                  I've attended their Low light instructor course (in sewer city no less) and it was one of the best courses I have ever attended. The instructors are top rate and the info they teach is fantastic. They will travel to you teach the classes.
                  A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5996 users online. 311 members and 5685 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X