300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.U.I. Check Point Training

Does anyone have any information about training classes for D.U.I. Check Points also known as D.U.I. Roadblocks? I have contacted I.P.T.M. and they advised that are not putting on a class anytime in the future. Thanks for you help, be safe and wear your vest.
    Zuko PlumItalic

I contacted I.P.T.M. about 3 weeks ago, and they did say they had no plans for a training course anytime soon. I think if enough people did call them showing interest in that course, they would probably open it up.

I think a good place for your to get information would be www.madd.org. They actually provide advice and staffing on checkpoints. Your local chapter may be able to point you in the right direction. They have all sorts of contacts and resources available to them. Good luck!

Comment

Currently I put on a checkpoint a month for my dui grant. I just started as the planning officer. but if you need help planning one might be able to help. i work in fla so my rules might not apply to your state. we call them "safety checkpoints" so drop me a line and i'll see what I can do.

ron
      Me in the Sunshine State

10-8store.com

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8023 users online. 405 members and 7618 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X