300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Workplace Harassment type video for LEOs

Trying to fulfill a training requirement for the agency, anybody use a video or "stand alone" harassment training for cops?
    I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

Check with your local employment agencies. They got all kinds of workplace training videos. Not sure what they'll charge, but I once got assistance from one of them when I needed a "workplace violence" training video.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Make sure you use the online videos that you can just click through, and don't actually have to watch.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Make sure it meets your agency criteria, as well as HR approval. Your dept should be providing this.

Comment

Try this:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nQ_mFJV4I
          Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
          Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizz View Post
            yeah, not really what i was going for.....
            I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by C Tucker View Post

yeah, not really what i was going for.....
              This one maybe?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcLMRT-FoVk
              Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
              Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8504 users online. 407 members and 8097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X