Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Academy

Hi all
    could anyone tell me how the academy works?
    Last edited by jack78; 01-08-2007, 07:07 PM.

Originally posted by jack78
    Hi all
    could anyone tell me how the academy works? I am joining Northern VA Academy soon. How tough is it?
    hmmm, you're joining an organization, and you don't know how it works I'm from CA, and not familiar with the Northern VA Academy. You really should do your homework before entering the academy. You might want to talk to others in your area, whom have gone through what you're about to go through.

I personally went through the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Academy, back before they went all warm and fuzzy.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop
      hmmm, you're joining an organization, and you don't know how it works I'm from CA, and not familiar with the Northern VA Academy. You really should do your homework before entering the academy. You might want to talk to others in your area, whom have gone through what you're about to go through.

I personally went through the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Academy, back before they went all warm and fuzzy.
      Which department are you going up for?
      "Damned if you do and damned if you dont"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4928 users online. 219 members and 4709 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X