Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnTheJob
    replied
    Surefire lights are good. I carry a Blackhawk! Gladius and I LOVE it! It isn't cheap... retail for $250.00. What makes it such a great light, besides the 90 lumen output, is the "mode selector." It has a strobe function which is simply stunning. At night, when that light is pointed at you in the strobe mode, you are totally disoriented.

I love it for high-risk stops and the psychological factor.

Todd

Leave a comment:

• 10-97UPD
    replied
    Thanks for the responses even though I posted this in the wrong forum (like an idiot) Ill check out the Surefire 6p. I was actually leaning toward surefire..seems they have a better selection for LED's than Streamlight...but I still love my streamlights.

Leave a comment:

• MFP4073
    replied
    surefire 6p. accept no substitutes. i just bought #3 and #4. activating that light is like turning on the sun.

Leave a comment:

• John from Maryland
    replied
    You have a wide variety of choices available. You're certainly not going to go wrong with a Surefire. That said, there are numerous other quality light manufacturers.

Following the recommendations of a couple of flasholohics in the duty gear section, I put a Digilight nine-volt bulb assembly on a Surefire 6P. It seems to have about the same amount of light as my Surefire 8NX and is considerably smaller. I use rechargeable batteries in it.

Leave a comment:

• 10-97UPD
    started a topic What flashlight?

What flashlight?

Hello eveyone. Hope all is well. Im looking into buying a smaller LED tactical flashlight. We have just switched our vest carriers to tactical carriers which have pockets for a flashlight, radio..ect. Im looking for opinions or experiences on these type of lights.. I see several brands and several different flashlights. Im not concered about cost. I'd like to invest in something that is tried and true and is worth buying. Right now I use the stinger and Ultra Stinger. They are tough flashlights and I am very happy with both. Im just looking for something smaller for the vest in efforts to take some of the weight off of my belt. Thanks in advance for the help.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9181 users online. 258 members and 8923 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X