Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapap Unarmed Combat system for LE, October 2005!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapap Unarmed Combat system for LE, October 2005!!

Read the featured KAPAP article in the USADOJO.com below
    http://www.westcoastjujitsuclub.com/...b-training.htm

kapap

Not to burst any bubbles here, but if I honestly believed that you could become an instructor in this highly specialized advanced training program in 5 days, I'd be first in line to sign up. As I read it, this is combat training WAY above the police and military level. I'm speaking as a 30 year martial artist and 19 year police defensive tactics instructor, not just someone who's skeptical of all the Israeli training methods that have recently dominated the training world. However, that being said, it never hurts to pick up a few new techniques to put in your toolbox.
    Jerry
    "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

This 5 day training event is an Instructor Level 1 - introductory course to our techniques.
      Previous knowledge and experience are required but not mandatory.
      We conduct these courses few times a year and this is the last one for 2005.
      The course is very intense and opens new angles even for experienced Martial artists, we have more then 150 LE students, S.W.A.T members, Military and defensive tactics instructors that took this course to testify it's effective and down to the point Instruction.
      We are certifying our students as "Level 1" Instructors, and it is limited to the techniques covered on this course.
      If you want more information feel free to call us at (201)310-6707 or E-mail us at [email protected] / [email protected]
      Last edited by Lotar; 01-05-2006, 09:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4061 users online. 257 members and 3804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X