300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Crime Scene

Does anyone have any ideas for a mock crime scene that I could use to teach college students? I would prefer something that has been used before or something that is based on a real case that has been solved and would have a lot of info available (police report, crime scene sketch, witness interviews etc). Any ideas would be great.
    Dont think of it as losing, think of it as being beat by a girl!

Mock crime scene

What you may want to do is contact someone in the crime scene unit of your local Police Dept. I worked crime scenes for 10 years and we were always willing to help. Many Crime scene units are responsible for training their own Depts. and crime scene officers, and already have lesson plans for crime scene scenarios set up that can be adapted to your situation. I doubt that they will release any info on past cases due to the liablility issue. Plus advances in Forensic technology occur constantly, if you used a case that was just a few years old, much of the technology used at that time is out dated and wasn't available at that time.

Comment

You might check with someone who trains at a nearby police acadamy. In Oh, we had to make up our own mock crime scenes, then explain how we 'solved the crime, gathered evidence, etc I'm sure an instructor there would be willing to give you some good advice. Good luck
      "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6221 users online. 315 members and 5906 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X