300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Terrorist Combat System - 5 day Training

Last edited by U367; 10-26-2005, 06:38 AM.

Wayyyy too pricy for the average cop who could actually benefit from the training. Shame.
    Only a dead fish floats with the current.

Comment

2 much $$$

take a zero off the end, and I could afford it...

Is there a book outlining the techniques?
      10% of the cops do 90% of the work

Comment

Although the Israelis have had their share of conflicts over the years, there is a lot of hype on promoting their "systems", which aren't really systems at all. Firearms and defensive tactics should never be taught as the most vicious or effective. They are either practical or not. Law enforcement tends to jump on training fads every couple of years and we lose sight of the fact that basics will always be basics. The latest craze is the Russian Systema being touted as the "fierce Spetznatz training methods. Consider your training budget and improve your basics.
        Jerry
        "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

OVER RATED! You can find people at ranges all over the country for much cheaper than 850 and probably with more experience and better tactics as well. Nice ninja suit though. Places like these are a dime a dozen.
          "He pulls a knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now......What are you prepared to do?"
          -Malone-

Comment

Did any Forum members attend this training or attended in past. I'd be interested to hear what you thought of the program...good and bad.
            The Big O

OhioNarc
            Northeast Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4576 users online. 240 members and 4336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X