300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Resident Alien Cards

Many of you know me from the forum. I am an LT in the great state of Florida and I also give instruction on a variety of topics. One of them is the identification of fraudulent Resident Alien cards, Mexican Driver's Licenses and other travel documents. I receive phone calls from all over the country requesting guidance in this area.

Some of you may know that I have a site dedicated to providing free training to LEO's defensive tactics, criminal procedure, etc etc. I am now expanding to include instruction on how to identify fraudulent resident alien cards and other documents. The first set will start tomorrow (minus any technical problems), and will address the I-551 (green card) commonly counterfeited. They need one of these to work so if they are illegal and working, they have one. We have made hundreds of arrests for this one alone. We will be adding the newest I-551's, Mexican DLs and other documents.

I utilize forum software to organize the free trainings and control who enters. This software also allows the members of my agency to access the data from their laptops in the car. I am NOT competing with this forum whatsoever; nor do I have any intention of doing so.

This area is for LEO's only (confidential information). If you want access to these guides and the other trainings, come to the site and let me know if you are already verified from another credible site.

www.speforums.com
    "You are always just one bad decision away from unemployment, prison or death."

"My profession dictates that I routinely confront the people that the average citizen fearfully crosses the street to avoid. Then I must endure the criticism of that citizen as he judges my actions from afar."

www.speforums.com

Both the new and old INS card presentations are now available, case law, police DT videos and several other training materials.

www.speforums.com
    "You are always just one bad decision away from unemployment, prison or death."

"My profession dictates that I routinely confront the people that the average citizen fearfully crosses the street to avoid. Then I must endure the criticism of that citizen as he judges my actions from afar."

www.speforums.com

Comment

Florida

Since you are in Florida, you may be aware (or not) that a bill recently failed to pass here that would require private security to obtain additional training on terrorism awareness. Also a bill did pass which went into law 7/1 that ammends ch.493 which allows private security to carry (after qualification) 9mm handguns.

The point you bring up on Identification scrutiny would have likely have been overlooked in the defeated bill, but if it ever DOES pass in some form, I would only hope that the Division of Licensing gets access to your page :-)

Regards,

Gary

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5035 users online. 262 members and 4773 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X