300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free specialized online police tactics

I have been listening to you all regarding all the free DT and I have come up with a solution. In order to see the free moves, you will have to be registered through the site. Registered users can have access to a link that is changed every few days to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing (I preferred this to the standard passwords for a number of reasons).

The free DT will be divided into two categories: Public and Verified LEO Only. The verified section will have a different link and will contain tactics etc that may be too sensitive to be viewed by civilians (tactical weaknesses, SWAT tactics, edged weapons, weapon retention, traffic stops, building entries, tactical cuffing etc).

It will still all be free. I am just trying to get training to those who may otherwise not have access to it.

I hope this helps both the LEO's and civilians that visit the site.

We will start posting to the LEO section next week.

www.spetactical.com
    "You are always just one bad decision away from unemployment, prison or death."

"My profession dictates that I routinely confront the people that the average citizen fearfully crosses the street to avoid. Then I must endure the criticism of that citizen as he judges my actions from afar."

www.speforums.com

There you are, Samuel. Where have you been lately?

"My profession dictates that I routinely confront the people that the average citizen fearfully crosses the street to avoid. Then I must endure the criticism of that citizen as he judges my actions from afar."

www.speforums.com

Comment

The training portion is expanding rapidly and will cover many areas related to law enforcement. Sections will be moderated by officers from all over the country who are experienced in the particular area. Thanks to everyone for the support to provide training to all officers free of charge.

www.speforums.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2822 users online. 154 members and 2668 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X