Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesson Plans For Trade

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lesson Plans For Trade

    I have several Tn. POST approved lesson plans.. Interview and Interrogation(16hours), Domestic Violence(4hours), Patrol Response To In Progress School Shooting(12hours). I am needing a Emergency Vehicle Operation Course lesson plan and a Patrol Rifle or AR15 Rifle lesson plan......Let me know what lesson plans you have and maybe we can do some trading...


    Being a cop is a lot like being in high school. You hang out with your friends all day and make fun of people who are different than you.
    Being a cop is a lot like being in high school. You hang out with your friends all day and make fun of people who are different than you.

  • #2
    I've got some EVOC stuff from the military. Dont know if it will help you or not but there may be some stuff you can use on it. I also have at least 100 lesson plans on various topics from Ga. POST. Let me know if you are interested.
    Dont think of it as losing, think of it as being beat by a girl!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gunteach
      I have several Tn. POST approved lesson plans.. Interview and Interrogation(16hours), Domestic Violence(4hours), Patrol Response To In Progress School Shooting(12hours). I am needing a Emergency Vehicle Operation Course lesson plan and a Patrol Rifle or AR15 Rifle lesson plan......Let me know what lesson plans you have and maybe we can do some trading...


      Being a cop is a lot like being in high school. You hang out with your friends all day and make fun of people who are different than you.

      PM me a department mailing address and contact and i'll send you a CD full of EVOC and a student manual. i have the NHTSA manual, the Texas A&M training curriculum that i most frequently teach, and a load of other stuff.

      calibre press also has a good police driving handbook with instructor guide and if you can get your hands on a UK roadcraft driving book, it's about the best there is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rita
        I've got some EVOC stuff from the military. Dont know if it will help you or not but there may be some stuff you can use on it. I also have at least 100 lesson plans on various topics from Ga. POST. Let me know if you are interested.
        Rita would love to talk with you about your GA POST lesson plans.
        Please email me at [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Ga POST Lesson plans

          Rita would love to talk with you about your GA POST lesson plans.
          Please email me at [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            There is a yahoo group of Police and Corrections instructors (over 350 of us)where we post lesson plans and post messages back and forth to each other asking and getting lesson plans from each other. It has a file section with some lesson plans already, more tha 20 common subjects.

            If you post a request to the group it has been my experience you get more than a few responses and help. They are a great group of people and are always will to help other instructors out.

            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Crimin...ceInstructors/
            Police Academy Commander
            Lead Firearms Instructor
            35+ years as a cop
            Becoming a Police Officer
            So you think you can do this job?


            I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

            Comment


            • #7
              would love to talk and trade with you on our POST lesson plans.
              Please email me at [email protected]
              www.AntiTerrorismForLawEnforcement.com is dedicated to providing police seminars, conferences, continuing education and training events. We reach a large audience of law enforcement professionals seeking training.

              Comment


              • #8
                Does anyone have any lesson plans for crowd control using police mountain bike or on problem based learning?
                "Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am"

                Col Sam Flagg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lesson Plans

                  Originally posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
                  There is a yahoo group of Police and Corrections instructors (over 350 of us)where we post lesson plans and post messages back and forth to each other asking and getting lesson plans from each other. It has a file section with some lesson plans already, more tha 20 common subjects.

                  If you post a request to the group it has been my experience you get more than a few responses and help. They are a great group of people and are always will to help other instructors out.

                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Crimin...ceInstructors/
                  Hello, would you happen to know where I could locate a lesson plan on Trailer Backing? Thank you.

                  Sergeant Keith Renner
                  New York State Park Police
                  EVOC Instructor
                  646-879-6331

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 5432 users online. 291 members and 5141 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X