300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced SWAT Operator

Cadre Consulting Group LLC is offering a 5-day Advanced SWAT Operator course from May 2-6, 2016 in Okeechobee, Florida. This 40-hour course will enhance a qualified SWAT operator's proficiency in a tactical team environment. Throughout the course, students will be presented with a series of complex skill-building drills and scenarios.

For more information...

http://www.cadrecg.com
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Oh... I thought "Operators" we're those people that worked the phone lines for AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Oh... I thought "Operators" we're those people that worked the phone lines for AT&T.
      When I was growing up that was the term
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I remember dialing O in an emergency. God bless those Ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          I remember dialing O in an emergency. God bless those Ladies.
          Or dialing 0 for the correct time.

When my Brother in law was in Thailand (Airforce-1971) my sister worked as an Telephone Operator here in Iowa.....
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Or how a little kid, alone at home, could call and talk to the Operator and feel safe.

Comment

In order to be an operator, you need to have a beard, a filthy hat with a US flag, some scuffed up boots, bad tattoos and some tac pants to apply

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10069 users online. 438 members and 9631 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X