300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valetudo39 View Post
    Trust me not all Krav Maga taught in the U.S. is legit Krav but more like Boxercising.
    I definitely agree with you there. It's ridiculous how many "Martial Arts" gyms are just glorified workout routines.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
      I definitely agree with you there. It's ridiculous how many "Martial Arts" gyms are just glorified workout routines.
      Exactly....I have friends that live in Israel and they laugh at the Krav Maga that is taught in the U.S. by Americans. The Krav Maga they taught in the IDF was only a few weeks long.
      Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

This has been addressed in the Squad Room" section under "Police & MMA" so I won't repeat myself. I WILL however suggest anyone looking into the martial arts check with their Chief, Legal Dept, or Defensive Tactics Instructor and/or review dept policy as you may be leaving yourself open to civil lawsuit and/or criminal prosecution if you use anything non-dept. approved.
        Yeah, I know it's BS but it HAS happened that LEOs are left out to hang over such things..............just a suggestion......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3918 users online. 248 members and 3670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X