300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free EMT-B courses in NYC

Hello, does anyone know of any free EMT-B courses that i can take here in NYC? and if not free, then affordable? I'm just trying to develop new skills.. I know they have free ones in NYC but i just don't know where. Any help is appreciated. PM's are welcome if you'd like.
    New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Originally posted by Eli Manning View Post
    Hello, does anyone know of any free EMT-B courses that i can take here in NYC? and if not free, then affordable? I'm just trying to develop new skills.. I know they have free ones in NYC but i just don't know where. Any help is appreciated. PM's are welcome if you'd like.
    A lot of the CUNY's offer them, though not for free. I believe if you get sponsored by a volunteer ambulance corps, they may subsidize it for you.
    sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
    DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Some volies pay for the whole thing. Good training or you can join either the Navy, Army or Air Force and go Corpsman or Medic and get the training there also.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7465 users online. 320 members and 7145 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X