300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Training: Calibre Press/Lifeline Street Survival

I was surprised to see this not posted recently.

I attended the SS in January. It was outstanding.

I cannot recommend this class enough. I initially took the course as a rook in the early 90's. I was even more blown away by it this time with decades under the belt.

It is a class for all ranks, all titles, and all seniority levels.
    In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
    -Winston Churchill

Recommended Training: Calibre Press/Lifeline Street Survival

Good point. I, too, took it a number of years ago and I hope to be going again later this year in Saint Paul MN.

Comment

I last attended one in '91. It was excellent then, and I have also heard good reviews of it currently. I would certainly attend again.

I looked at hosting one here at my agency, but it was cost prohibitive, so if you get a chance to attend somewhere in your region, I would recommend it.
      http://www.facebook.com/workingdogsnh
      www.vandesterke.com

Comment

Went to two last year, probably going again in May. My association is partners with Calibre so that helps. Speaking of, I'm looking for some videos/photos specifically from their seminar to help with a training that I will be putting on for my shiftmates. Any help locating the following would be amazing and appreciated:

- The video from Minneapolis PD involving Jerry Johnson in which a suspect was stopped in a car and had stabbed his girlfriend who was in the passenger's seat
        - The video excerpt from "Surviving Edged Weapons" in which officers are being attacked by Dan Inosanto
        - The University of Central Florida plain clothes incident (Photographs)
        - The Newhall incident photographs
        - The Michelle Jeter video

Thank you in advance if anyone can help me locate these, PM's are welcome.

Comment

Unfortunately, like many LE related things, this training is not coming anywhere near Rhode Island this year.

Comment

I know this is an older thread, but Beyond The Cones by cailbre press was phenomenal. I attended that a couple weeks ago and it was a real wake up call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4642 users online. 203 members and 4439 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X