300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Tracking Software

We're looking to adopt software to help keep track of classes, training hours, and all the otehr fun paperwork involved in the training division. Found what looks like good software at L.E.A. Data Technologies. It's a glorified Access database but looks easy to work with. Anybody ever use anything from their company? Or, maybe you have something good you use? Anything is better than the system I inherited!
    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
    John Adams, April 15, 1814

Any luck with this? Am I wrong, or did their website have this listed at $1,200?

Comment

I have a 30 day free trial and so far am it does everything we want it to do. Cost looks right too. Not ready to bite the bullet yet but need something better than paper files.
      "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
      John Adams, April 15, 1814

Comment

Glad to hear it's working for you. Good luck with it. I always like to see affordable or in-house solutions the best, but I guess you have to work with what's available. I tried working with the local department to develop software for them for free and couldn't get any takers. They were busy electing a new chief and obviously had other things to take care of once they were done.

Comment

I have been looking at a program from MdE, Inc. They also have software for equipment tracking, FTO, evaluations, etc.

Comment

You can contact Jean Reaver for a demo link.
            Her email is jreaver at mde-inc dot com

Comment

If you are looking for an FTO Software or have a good idea for a police product, look up DesignPD.com. Also they have an FTO Software and evaluation system that is pretty affordable.

Field Training Tracker dot com.

Goodluck in your search!
              Love the job, but hate the paperwork!

My favorite Field Training Program | FTO Software . Customizable for Police, Corrections, Dispatch, and EMS, but not priced to break the training budget. Annual Performance Evaluations don't have to be that hard either.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8523 users online. 383 members and 8140 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X