300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV, Surveillance Installation ??

One of the guys in our DTF is trying to find Law Enforcement specific training related to installing cctv and surveillance equiptment for investigative purposes. I did find some on DHS website, but it was really more related to setting up vehicles.

Originally posted by Powell415 View Post
    One of the guys in our DTF is trying to find Law Enforcement specific training related to installing cctv and surveillance equiptment for investigative purposes. I did find some on DHS website, but it was really more related to setting up vehicles.
    Exactly what are you looking to do? If its covert applications tied to federal nexus crimes, the local FBI/DEA should be able to help with technical assistance. If its purely local level stuff, I would suggest reaching out to a neighboring jurisdiction with a robust capability.

If you are able to expound on your scope I may be able to assist, having done this type of work in the past.
    Originally posted by SSD
    It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13552 users online. 441 members and 13111 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X