• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowWarrior
    I earned my scars, you??
    • Jul 2004

The Bullet Proof Mind - Col. Dave Grossman

The Bullet Proof Mind - Speaker, Col. Dave Grossman,

If you have never heard Dave speak, as a police officer or military member you must at least once!

This unique program prepares officers to develop their mindset and understand what it takes to perform, cope and survive in deadly situations. He provides psychological techniques and training to develop mental toughness, a survival mindset and a hardened focus; the negative impacts of stress that include physiological arousal and fear; the physiology of high stress situations and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Col. Grossman will explain how officers can mentally prepare their minds in the event of a deadly force incident and why this is necessary for survival on the streets.

Col. Dave Grossman is one of the world’s leading experts in the field of human aggression, the roots of violence and violent crime. He is a retired Army Airborne Ranger infantry officer, and a prior service sergeant and paratrooper with a total of over 23 years experience in leading U.S. soldiers worldwide. With the combined military experiences and those as a West Point psy-chology professor and Professor of Military Science, he has made revolutionary new contributions to our understanding of deadly situations, the root causes of violent crime raging around the world, and the process of healing the victims of violence, in war and peace.

DATE: Feb. 3rd, 2011

TIME: 0830 - 1600 Hours

4200 NW 97th Boulevard
    Gainesville, Florida 32606-3742

COST: $100.00

Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?
  • ACrowley
    Honor. Pride. Integrity.
    • Apr 2008

Agreed, Col Grossman is a badas* to say the least. I had to read one of his books in my last academy and it was outstanding!!! Definitely a must see.....
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. - Matthew 5:9

Welcome to the greatest show on earth......

Comment

• Jericho
      Cop, Trainer & Locksmith
      • Aug 2010

Saw him a few weeks ago (second time) in AZ.

"I have your back."
      "Luck" is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
      www.lockpicktraining.com
      sigpic
      "Professional training in practical entry techniques."

Comment

• SWChiSuburbCopr
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2010

Saw him recently for the second time. Great speaker, great material, and highly recommended that anyone on the job should go if they get the chance!!!!!!!

Comment

• Irishluck31
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2006

I've been 4 times and learn something new every time. warriorsciencegroup.com
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

• ShadowWarrior
            I earned my scars, you??
            • Jul 2004

You do not have to be a cop to attend, its open to anyone, those of you thinking of being a cop, this would be a real eye opener for you and a great selling point on a resume "Attened The Bullet Proof Mind" by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. looks good on a police resume.

Just an idea..
            Police Academy Commander
            Lead Firearms Instructor
            35+ years as a cop

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Comment

• jcioccke
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2008

edit saw the website
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• ShadowWarrior
                I earned my scars, you??
                • Jul 2004

Only 1 month left to sign up, if your going to go, might want to get it in, limited seating at this one. I get to introduce him..

Be safe..
                Police Academy Commander
                Lead Firearms Instructor
                35+ years as a cop

Comment

• Rush817
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2008

I saw him December 2010, in Ft. Worth, TX and he was an excellent motivational speaker, who has actually served on the frontline. The man know his ****! He is a must see!
                  Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

• PtlCop
                    OH NO IT'S FIVE-O!
                    • Apr 2009

If you can't go, search for Dave Grossman on YouTube.com.

If you can get it in your squad car, and can pipe the sound from your computer into your car stereo, you can listen to "The Bulletproof Mind" on there. It's broken down into (i think) 15 parts, each about 10 minutes long.

I've listened to it at work several times.
                    Originally posted by K40
                    To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                    ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

• USMARINE
                      Haterade Distributor
                      • Aug 2008

I'd go if I could get to Florida but I don't think that's gonna happen. I've heard great things about his books too. Looks like it's time to raid Amazon
                      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 30468 users online. 65 members and 30403 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...