300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Applied Stress Training (P.A.S.T) Program

Not sure if this should be in the fitness or training area, but I thought training was really more fitting. Per my prior threads regarding courses at S&W Academy on applied stress training, I have developed a program manual on the topic.

Due to budgets being what they are, I kept hearing things like "would really like to attend your course or have you here for a course but we have no budget right now, but if you just had some sort of course/book we could follow...." so I did exactly that.

The basic sales pitch thingy:

P.A.S.T Program

"The Practical Applied Stress Training (P.A.S.T) program is designed to allow tactical teams to incorporate job applicable ‘functional’ training into their existing programs to take their general physical preparedness (GPP) to the next level. P.A.S.T bridges the essential gap between physical training and firearms training, allowing the SWAT operator to be better prepared for the demands of the job..."

So on and so forth....if the above is of interest, URL in my sig line will get you where you need to go.

Thanx for your support, and stay safe all.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4467 users online. 284 members and 4183 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X