300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a video

I'm looking for a video that was shown in a training class and am looking for it for a new class. The video is I believe of a state trooper on a traffic stop. The trooper stops the truck and the occupant grabs a rifle and begins loading it. The trooper begins giving a mix of commands to the suspect and as it goes on the troopers voice gets higher and higher. The suspect exits the vehicle and very casually begins to fire upon the trooper and ends up killing him. It's a horrible video to watch but makes a great training video for new recruits. If anyone knows where I can find it or has a copy they could send me, I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks to all.....and be watch your six!
    All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Originally posted by AP Han View Post
    I'm looking for a video that was shown in a training class and am looking for it for a new class. The video is I believe of a state trooper on a traffic stop. The trooper stops the truck and the occupant grabs a rifle and begins loading it. The trooper begins giving a mix of commands to the suspect and as it goes on the troopers voice gets higher and higher. The suspect exits the vehicle and very casually begins to fire upon the trooper and ends up killing him. It's a horrible video to watch but makes a great training video for new recruits. If anyone knows where I can find it or has a copy they could send me, I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks to all.....and be watch your six!
    kyle dinkheller from laurens county sheriffs office GA

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8404 users online. 401 members and 8003 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
    X