300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training for sheriff

I put my application in for the local Sheriff Dept for Deputy. For the last month I have been Busting my *** trying to get in the shape I need to be in.

Sadly to say for some reason I can't get the 20 Push-Up that's required. I have week upper body strength and I'm still pushing myself because I really want this job. I'm now trying to use MSI's BlackPowder Training Sup to punch out a extra few PU's.

But this is where the sadness kicks in, I can do 7 PU's...that's it. I run every morning and do PU's every day trying to push myself to get more in. I don't have the money for a trainer and am working on cardio threw running. Am I probably not gonna get in or is there something else I can do to work my way up to 20. I've taken Ninjutsu for 15 years, I know how to redirect and cripple a person if necessary. Body strength wasn't part of the training...

Thanks for any idea's,
    Last edited by sdaugherty; 10-19-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: typo

I think you would get more benefit from upper body/arm exercises on a weight machine.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I concur, hitthe weights, and keep doing pushups

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7561 users online. 356 members and 7205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X