300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft

I am curious to hear from anyone that is currently using Airsoft for force on force training. I am considering using it instead of simunitions, however, I am trying to learn the pros and/or cons of the system. I am also looking to find out where I can obtain instructor level training for my instructors. Any input you folks have would be appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by NHCopper View Post
    I am curious to hear from anyone that is currently using Airsoft for force on force training. I am considering using it instead of simunitions, however, I am trying to learn the pros and/or cons of the system. I am also looking to find out where I can obtain instructor level training for my instructors. Any input you folks have would be appreciated. Thanks
    I don't know what research you have done......but we used simunitions for training when I was in the coast guard for force on force training. I was an instructor for it myself and I had to go a training class(1 week long) held by the simunation people. We went to them for the training, but I have heard other units say they came to them.

http://www.simunition.com/fx_trainin...courses_en.php

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5698 users online. 246 members and 5452 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X