Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class @ Navarro College (E. TX) for Basic Instructor & Firearms Instructor OCTOBER

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosinfan
    replied
    Wish I would have seen this sooner. I graduated from Navarro's academy. Great instructors there, plus I would love to get my instructor cert.

Leave a comment:

• Class @ Navarro College (E. TX) for Basic Instructor & Firearms Instructor OCTOBER

Hi Yall. My name is Mike and I am an E. TX officer. There are 2 classes at Navarro College that I am hoping more officers will sign up for. It is the basic Instructor Class, held from 10-12 to 10-16. The second is the Firearms Instructor from 10-26 to 10-30. BOTH classes are $100. Here is the link to the classes. The Firearms instructor class requires a good deal of ammo... just FYI. Call for details
    The reason I am posting this is that they need about 3 more students in the basic instructor and nearly 5 more for the firearms instructor to make the class happen. My partner and I need the class for our department so I figured I would announce it in hopes enough sign up for the class.

Thanks,
    Mike
    http://www.navarrocollege.edu/forms/...ed_classes.pdf

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 343 members and 5904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X