Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class @ Navarro College (E. TX) for Basic Instructor & Firearms Instructor OCTOBER

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class @ Navarro College (E. TX) for Basic Instructor & Firearms Instructor OCTOBER

Hi Yall. My name is Mike and I am an E. TX officer. There are 2 classes at Navarro College that I am hoping more officers will sign up for. It is the basic Instructor Class, held from 10-12 to 10-16. The second is the Firearms Instructor from 10-26 to 10-30. BOTH classes are $100. Here is the link to the classes. The Firearms instructor class requires a good deal of ammo... just FYI. Call for details
    The reason I am posting this is that they need about 3 more students in the basic instructor and nearly 5 more for the firearms instructor to make the class happen. My partner and I need the class for our department so I figured I would announce it in hopes enough sign up for the class.

Thanks,
    Mike
    http://www.navarrocollege.edu/forms/...ed_classes.pdf

Wish I would have seen this sooner. I graduated from Navarro's academy. Great instructors there, plus I would love to get my instructor cert.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 312 members and 5509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X