Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBrink
    replied
    Well, I'm now unhappy to announce that due to major budgets cuts by most PDs, S&W has had to put these, and other courses on hold for a while. I was told that due to lack of $$$ out there, filling anything but essential courses is tough. Will add sit rep if things change. Anyone interested in this type of training, should see info on P.A.S.T Program guide here: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...S.T%29-Program

If anyone has additional comments/Qs, feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    replied
    Follow up. I am proud to announce these programs are now part of the approved course curriculum by the Comm. of MA Department of Education.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    replied
    Originally posted by wakeislander View Post
    looks like may is the next date! i hope to do tac pistol and this class in 2010
    I hope you can too. With budgets being what they are....

Leave a comment:

• wakeislander
    replied
    looks like may is the next date! i hope to do tac pistol and this class in 2010

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    replied
    Originally posted by trooper907 View Post
    can anyone provide some info on the overseas police training program. i think its for afgan.
    Errr, what?

Leave a comment:

• trooper907
    replied
    can anyone provide some info on the overseas police training program. i think its for afgan.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    replied
    Originally posted by POSr View Post
    This looks great, wish I could afford it, but my Dept has no budget for funding right now.
    Understood. You and everyone else from what I am seeing. Course attendance is way down for most schools I am told due to lack O budgets.

Leave a comment:

• POSr
    replied
    This looks great, wish I could afford it, but my Dept has no budget for funding right now.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    started a topic Practical Applied Stress Training Oct 20th

Practical Applied Stress Training Oct 20th

This course is at S&W Training Academy Oct 20th and is LE only. This course combines functional exercise stages with specific shooting rotations designed to challenge the shooters ability to effectively engage targets under physically and mentally stressful conditions.

Focus is on functional strength, stages that test bodyweight to strength ratios, dealing with unbalanced loads, and conditioning and strength, combined with shooting rotations designed to test - and ultimately improve - performance and shooting under extreme physical stress. Exercise stages will stress both the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems which directly impact shooting abilities. For full info on this course:

Course Description

I hope to see some members of this here forum there!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4974 users online. 283 members and 4691 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X