Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the US Marshals training at FLECT?

I have a interview next month, been active at the gym for the past yr or so, but not a good runner. Any pointers, would be great?

I didnt go through the Marshals training, but I was there last year. I think classes started around 830 am, and I seem to remember being awoke many a morning to the marshals classes running on their own in formation like around 5-6 am.

Seemed pretty hardcore. If you have trouble running, work on it, but dont get hurt, Im sure you will be running on your own before classes started with your classmates.

Comment

Find a running store in your area and get fitted for sneakers that are made for your foot/running style. Most of these stores have running groups that meet a few times a week; they should be able to help you improve.

Good Luck !

Comment

Getting your foot fitted is definitely great advice! I did earlier this summer at Fleet Feet and the difference is great. No more knee pain! I run probably 15 miles or so a week. Not as much as I should, though.

Comment

You need to become a good runner if you wish to complete the training. Check out a book called chi running if you tend to have injuries while running. It is a very, very good method.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7119 users online. 377 members and 6742 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X