300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI schools

Does anyone know how to contact the FBI to see what tactical schools they are offering next year. I have looked all over the internet and cant seem to find and info.

Call the local FBI office.
    FLETC also offers lots of classes, free once you get there.
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Comment

As far as I know, the FBI does not host a whole lot of "tactical schools", They have the NA, which is like a leadership school, they have some forensic classes, but I do not think they open up their HRT, to any outside agencies.

let us know what you find out.

Comment

I have read on some web sites that some swat members have gone to their sniper school. The sniper course is what I looking to get.

Comment

Looks like pick up the phone and giving them a call is going to be your best approach. Some of their training may be by invitation only.

Comment

Originally posted by seth10 View Post
            I have read on some web sites that some swat members have gone to their sniper school. The sniper course is what I looking to get.
            You may be better of contacting your local agencies in your area, i.e. State Police, Local Sheriff, etc.
            "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I agree with the above poster. While the FBI does have HRT, and they do run a Sniper School, I'm not sure it is open to other than FBI HRT members, there are however MANY State, and Local agencies that run a 2-4 week "Urban" Sniper School, that's where I would look if I wanted the training.

Comment

I talked to the school house and they told me to send a letter requesting seats in the class .

Comment

In addition to training offered at Quantico, each field office has a Police Training Coordinator who organizes courses for local/state law enforcement. Your milage may vary with each field office.
                  John from Maryland

Comment

The FBI hosts regional SWAT and SNIPER schools....periodically, in different states....

contact your local field office. I'll get more specific in a pm.
                    Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10770 users online. 515 members and 10255 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X