Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAinCJ
    replied
    Although I have no practical experience using this language software, below is what I would do before purchasing it.

First I would visit a web site that posts comments from past customers about specific products. One such site is at customer comments. Notice that most products have a star rating of up to 5 stars. To the right of that rating is a number inside parentheses. That is the number of customer comments that can be viewed. Click on that number to read those comments.
    Or I would search the internet using "rosetta stone reviews" as search keywords.

If the comments convinced me to make a purchase, then I would visit a web site that lists prices from many different sources. One such site is product pricing.
    Or I would search the internet using "rosetta stone price comparison" as search keywords.

Good luck with your investigation.
    Last edited by BAinCJ; 09-30-2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: added more information

Leave a comment:

• Labrock
    replied
    While I am not familiar with Rosetta Stone, I can tell you that these programs are only worth it you work or live in a place where you can practice it. Actual communication is what helps you retain it.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyDuc
    replied
    I haven't but a close friend has used it and speaks highly of it. For whatever that's worth.

Leave a comment:

• PCResv
    started a topic Rosetta Stone

Rosetta Stone

I was wondering if anyone had used the Rosetta Stone software for foreign language. I am considering buying it, however it is pretty expensive and I don't want to spend the cash if it's not worth it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6352 users online. 254 members and 6098 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X