300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosetta Stone

I was wondering if anyone had used the Rosetta Stone software for foreign language. I am considering buying it, however it is pretty expensive and I don't want to spend the cash if it's not worth it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

I haven't but a close friend has used it and speaks highly of it. For whatever that's worth.

Comment

While I am not familiar with Rosetta Stone, I can tell you that these programs are only worth it you work or live in a place where you can practice it. Actual communication is what helps you retain it.
      In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
      -Winston Churchill

Comment

Although I have no practical experience using this language software, below is what I would do before purchasing it.

First I would visit a web site that posts comments from past customers about specific products. One such site is at customer comments. Notice that most products have a star rating of up to 5 stars. To the right of that rating is a number inside parentheses. That is the number of customer comments that can be viewed. Click on that number to read those comments.
        Or I would search the internet using "rosetta stone reviews" as search keywords.

If the comments convinced me to make a purchase, then I would visit a web site that lists prices from many different sources. One such site is product pricing.
        Or I would search the internet using "rosetta stone price comparison" as search keywords.

Good luck with your investigation.
        Last edited by BAinCJ; 09-30-2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: added more information
        Living it one day at a time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5641 users online. 293 members and 5348 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X