Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use lye soap. The lye instantly counteracts the effects of the oleoresin capsicum.

Comment

Not really.

Comment

I've had it 5 times and the best thing I've used is the baby shampoo and a hose. I will caution against placing a bucket of water out, our instructors did this in NM. The problem was that it was Aug and 105 degrees outside.

Comment

i dont know it it helped , i dont think it really did but i tried the shampoo dawn mix. hard part was to stay calm long enough to find it, and apply it.
          glad its over!

Comment

we just used buckets and lots of running water. for some reason, biggest issue with several of us, was just being able to breathe (we used the spray and took direct face). If you get into the "breathing" issue, try talking at the same time as breathing. Not sure why, but it helped and allowed us to breathe easier. lol expect for one of us. he reacted so badly that we nearly called medics for him.
            Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

I just became an OC Instructor today, wasn't that fun. Luckily it was a windy day and pretty cool. I think having the wind helps more than anything else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8304 users online. 418 members and 7886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X