Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar woes

So my car has the stalker dsr x2...

When I run the A/C in various configurations, I regularly get false or inflated readings on both my front and rear. Does anyone else experience this?

My Sgt says it's just a problem we have to deal with and he suggests leaving the A/C off. Well as a millenial I deserve to sit in an air conditioned car so I was hoping someone knew of a trick to keep my radar from lying to me while I play angry birds on the interstate.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/13...?page=7#manual

Don't know if this is any different than what you have already tried, but may be your only options.

Comment

Does this ONLY happen when a "client" is in the beam, or when there is no "target"?

If randomly without a "target", then you can dismiss it.

If Granny Fanny in her 2004 Olds 98 coming at you in what is obviously BARELY the legal limit, but your read-out CLAIMS she is auditioning for Top Gun 3 (Grandson of Mustang), then, ooh, looks like there is a problem that MUST be addressed, Unit-budget be dahmmed.
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

I had to reduce my front sensitivity to 3. That eliminated most of the problem.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7577 users online. 434 members and 7143 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X