Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUI / DWI Arrest Forms

Good morning,

I am in the process of updating my departments OUI arrest questionnaire / packet. Our current forms are outdated an only consist of a few post-Miranda waiver questions and a few pre-arrest observations checklists. I'd like something much more detailed as well as an SFST scoring sheet, which we do not currently use. I found some good forms from the State of Washington so far. If anyone has something like this they'd be willing to share, please let me know. Either a .doc or .pdf file would be ideal. Feel free to PM me and I can provide my department e-mail address. Thank you.

MA Police Patrol Supervisor

Hit up the agencies that handle the highways, CHP, troopers that's their bread and butter. LASD for just about all traffic related things use CHP's forms. Why change the receipt for chocolate chip cookies if the one ya got works and tastes ssssoooo good.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

This maybe a difference in terminology, do OUI/ DWI relate to drink driving?

If so, I would be able to attach question we use prior to breath analysts.
      If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

DUI/DWI can be other substances other than alcohol.
        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

I ended up using a modified version of an interview sheet used in Washington state. Much better than what we had.

Comment

If you need anything else from Washington State, let me know.
            "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVet View Post
              If you need anything else from Washington State, let me know.
              Will do. Thank you.

Comment

I just saw this. I THINK I still have my report templates saved from "back in the day", but I was never trained in SFST / DRE.
                The "forms" we used were Approved Breath Analysis Technician check sheets for the Intoxilyzer 5000C and Intox EC / IR II.
                Anything I have, though, is not only circa 2011, but you would have to translate Canadian to Excited States of America and your State.
                #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                "Smile" - no!

Comment

We use the forms CSP uses....
                  "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8272 users online. 365 members and 7907 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X