300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Joint TrafficTask Force

I was watching this video in California "People behaving badly" and I was wondering how various officers from different jurisdictions can work together in one specific town/city and enforce traffic laws? Specifically how is the jurisdictional issue addressed, along with what summons are used? How well does it work? Is this done in order to get a greater number of officers doing traffic enforcement in smaller cities/towns? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSOyfMEE3i0

In CA if your a peace officer you have state wide jurisdiction. It's not uncommon for smaller departments to work together. Most task forces are a grant money deal so cities don't feel robbed and get reimbursed for their cop playing else where. As far as the cite they would use the city cute for where they are working or just use their traffic cite and change the court address
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Oh. I thought this was going to be about selling dope.
      Carry on.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

thank you for your information

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12522 users online. 528 members and 11994 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X